Pages

"Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life." Brian Andreas

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 12~ Sunday on the Water

I have not fallen off my project, I promise. The camera has been clicking away. I sat down tonight to edit James' field day pictures from today and 2 hours later I am finished with all of the pictures I forgot were on my camera!
A few weekends ago, we had a wonderful day on the water. On the way home, we ran aground and HARD! We clogged the motor big time. Kevin tried to suck the clog out with a juice box straw and only succeeded in burning the roof of his mouth so badly from the water that he is still recovering. Once we realized we were going nowhere S L O W L Y, we sat back and enjoyed the ride on a trolling motor. James and Cate fed the seagulls potato chips which made for some amazing pictures of the gulls in action.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment