Pages

"Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life." Brian Andreas

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 16~ Swim Little Fishies

It is appropriate for me to include swim team/lessons in my 52 weeks as we spend each day of summer at 2 different pools. If we go to our neighborhood pool, that makes 3 pools in one day! My little fishies love to swim and I am thrilled! Some of my fondest memories are from waiting between races at the meets enjoying my pack of powder jello. I guess I thought it gave me the extra boost I needed to win the race. James is swimming on the Sha-Mel-Lon swim team for the 2nd year and enjoying Sour Airheads after his races. I won't say that he absolutely loves it, but he does enjoy it. It's a lot of work and that's not quite his style. Cate is in her 2nd year of swim lessons with Missee Fox, our very own swim hero! I can absolutely say that she LOVES it! She has no fear when it comes to the water so I am determined that she become an avid swimmer. After watching Cate's swim lessons for 2 days, James asked today if he could go back to Missee Fox. Swim fishies swim!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment